1. Selling basics
Makeify is a collective marketplace for sewing, quilting, knitting, and crafting products. While we allow a wide range of products to be sold on the website, the following items are strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
- Animal Products and Human Remains
- Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, and Weapons
- Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred
- Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Items
- Internationally Regulated Items
- Pornography and Mature Content
- Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence
We reserve the right to take down, without notice, any product that we believe falls into one of the above categories. It is the responsibility of the seller to comply with their local jurisdictions laws and regulations before selling on Makeify. This includes compliance with all laws regarding labeling and warning on products. If you have questions on whether your product will be allowed on Makeify, please contact Makeifyhelp@gmail.com.
By selling on Makeify, you agree to provide honest descriptions and photos of your products, have accurate listings, not use intellectual property of others, not avoid fees, not create duplicate shops, and not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
By selling on Makeify, sellers are liable for any damages or harm done by their products. Makeify will not take any responsibility in resolving or responding to these issues.
As a seller, you must follow your dispatch and processing times, respond to messages, honor your shop policies and resolve issues you have with buyers. You are responsible for your own return policies, and must follow them. You must also pay any fees associated with being listed on Makeify.
Because Makeify is run using Shopify, you must also agree with the Shopify Acceptable Use Policy and other relevant parts of Shopify’s terms.
2. Seller Media
As a seller you will have the opportunity to post media on your store to show buyers more about your products. By selling with Makeify, you agree that the media uploaded to your store will not:
- Contains hateful or derogatory language or imagery
- Contains threats, harassment, extortion, or violates our rules about interference
- Violates someone else’s intellectual property rights
- Be false, deceptive, or misleading
- Contains unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam
- Contains private information, whether it is your own, or someone else’s
- Encourages or facilitates a transaction that evades the Makeify checkout process
- Contains prohibited medical drug claims